Cheil MDLab is a design consultancy focussed on branded spaces. Our team is consisting of 16 international creative individuals and we are looking for a talented Design Strategist to support our work in the area of Trade Show, Brand Exhibition and Retail.
Cheil MDLab is a department of Cheil Germany, located in Schwalbach am Taunus.
Please feel free to check out our website for more information: http://mdlab.cheil.com/.
Your role would include carrying out research for brands, markets, trends and design, create insights and participate in concept ideation.
You should be:
- Experienced with creating strategic rationales as well as creative briefings
- Familiar with working for large brands and with the environment of a design agency
- Able to handle tight deadlines
- Outgoing and convincing in presenting rationales, insights and ideas
- Interested/experienced in design disciplines like architecture, graphic design, media art, scenography.
Skills we would expect you to bring:
- A degree in Marketing/Economics/Psychology/Media/Design or other design related studies
- Ability to extract and interpret data
- Analysis of market, target groups, technology and competition
- Knowledge in Design Thinking
- Capable of developing formats to inform the team about innovations and trends
- Fluent English language skills (we are an international team and we are working with international clients), German language skills are a bonus
We are looking forward to receive your application via mail at email@example.com.